After this learning journey, you will be able to:
- Use a simple coaching process suitable for a wide variety of situations
- Conduct developmental and non-performance-related coaching sessions.
- Use a simple four part framework to engage your team members to proactively come up with alternatives and solutions for the issue at hand
- Improve your team’s ability to confront problems in a constructive manner.
- Help team members “own” changes that need to happen in their personal ownership of organizational change.
- Listen actively and attentively to your professional colleagues, clients or team members